These prices are effective as of April 1, 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff
be added to the cost for direct cremation, direct burial, forwarding of remains or receiving of remains because the prices for
those services include this charge.
- Services of the funeral director
- Other staff, equipment and facilities to respond to initial request for services,
- Arrangement Conference
- Securing of necessary authorizations and coordination of service plans with parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased.
THE FUNERAL PROVIDER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE PRICE INFORMATION IN PERSON
AND OVER THE PHONE
THE FUNERAL HOME IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE TAKING CUSTODY OF THE REMAINS. REMAINS MUST BE RELEASED
PROMPTLY UPON REQUEST.
*THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION PROHIBITS THE PROVIDER OF
FUNERAL SERVICE FROM ANY ADDITIONAL FEE OR SURCHARGE TO
CONSUMERS WHO OBTAIN A CASKET ELSEWHERE
In New York State, embalming is not required by law. If you do not want embalming, you have the right to choose an arrangement
arrangements, such as viewing or an open casket funeral, embalming may be required by the funeral firm.
*FTC DISCLOSURE: EMBALMING DOES NOT PREVENT THE DETERIORATION OF REMAINS OVER TIME.
|Custodial Care (charged after 12 hrs.) 100/hr |
|Dressing & Casketing |
Tissue, Bone and Organ Donor
Transfer Of Remains To The Funeral Home(Within 10 Miles)
Use of Facilities, Staff and Equipment for Services Conducted at Our Facility
Supervision of Visitation One Day
Supervision of Funeral Service (Directing of Funeral) Supervision of Memorial Service
|Supervision of Memorial Service Supervision of Disinterment|
|Supervision of Disinterment|
|Use of Facilities 1day or any part thereof |
|Facilities for Memorial Service |
|Memorial Service without Visitation|
|Facilities Morning before Funeral|
Hearse (Local 15 Miles)
Limousine (Local 15 Miles)
Private Security Escort
Flower Car/Utility Vehicle
- Transfer of the deceased, by a NYS licensed funeral director, from place of death to the funeral home.
- Securing, completing and filing of necessary documents to acquire authorization to cremate.
- Transportation of the deceased to the Crematory by a NYS licensed funeral director with the proper documentation at the convenience of the Funeral Director.
- The return of the cremated remains to the family with the funeral home providing a container.
- Transfer of the deceased, by a N.Y.S. licensed funeral director from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Securing, completing and filing of the required documents to aquire permission to inter the deceased in the cemetery plot.
- Dressing, casketing and preparing the deceased for identification.
- Transportation to the cemetery by a N.Y.S. licensed funeral director with the proper documents and authorizations with the funeral home providing an unfinished wood box .
Forwarding of Remains to another Funeral Home
- Transfer of the remains to the funeral home.
- Services of the funeral director and staff.
- Securing necessary authorizations.
- Local transportation to point of shipment. Transportation beyond local point of shipment will be billed either as livery or common carrier charges depending upon the forwarding location. Local point of shipment is up to or within 25 Miles.
Receiving of Remains from another Funeral Home
- Basic Transportation of the remains to the funeral home and/or place of local disposition.
- Services of funeral director and staff and securing necessary authorizations.
- Transportation beyond a local place of disposition will be billed as livery charges. Local place of disposition is up to or within 15 Miles is subject to an additional charge of $ 2.00 per mile.
- Public transportation (by common carrier) will be charged as a cash advance only.
Registers, Cards and Programs
Acknowledgement Cards (per 100 Range from)
Visitors Register (Start AT)
Service Programs (With photo/ 100)
Memorial Folders (with photo)
Thank You Notes (per 100 range from)
Sea Services Scattering Cremains
Valet Service (Per Viewing Session)
Hairdresser (Hair Coloring)
Charges begin @ 100.00 (Prayer Cards)
Metal Rental Casket